Big fan of social networking sites? Want to make your blog look like Pinterest, Facebook, or be an infinite scrolling grid of your posts? I searched the web for you and I can present to you the best WordPress themes I have discovered (so far).
Here's a list of my top picks of these styles of premium WordPress themes that you might like:
1. Pinboard: Pinterest-inspired.
2. Pinnaite: Another one in the style of Pinterest.
3. Wumblr: A Tumblr look-alike.
4. Grido: Tumblr-like theme.
5. Minblr: A minimal Tumblr-like theme.
6. Postline: Inspired by Facebook.
7. Instagal: At only $25, it's a steal! For Instagrammers. Instagram compatible.
8. Formatica: Combination of Pinterest and Tumblr.
9. Hadron: Responsive grid blog theme. (You get 10% OFF for new account)
10. Urban: On Offer: just $19 ! Responsive grid. Symmetrical.
11. Simplicity Lover: Responsive, simple theme with Instagram and Pinterest photo sliders. (Don't forget: 10% OFF for new accounts)
12. Puzzle: Photo puzzle theme.
13. The Pastel Blogster: Pastel-colored posts grid (or pick your own colors).
14. Justread: Minimal grid theme.
15. Grafika: Infinite scrolling style. Minimal design.
16. Gridsby: Pinterest-style photo grid theme.
17. Cool Stuff: Default mode is masonry. Home timeline mode shown below.
I hope I have helped you find your new favorite theme!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through my links, I earn a small commission at absolutely no cost to you. Thank you!